- Interface with Customer Service, logistics, credit teams.
- Responsible for accuracy of Order to Cash documents.
- Maintain/Update Customer Master Data.
- Input and change orders
- Follow up an order entry
- Issues automatic order confirmation to customers
- Create deliveries as requested by Customer Service Team
- Ensure correct invoice creation / printing / sending
- Proactive communication of issues during OTC to Operations Supervisor or Customer Service team
- Returns/ Transfer, Trial orders processing (etc)
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Minimum 1 year experience in administrative field
- Proactive, precise, accurate attitud
- User level of Ms Office
Your compensation & benefits
- Competitive package
- Young, dynamic and motivated team
- Challenging and interesting tasks
- Opportunities to grow in international environment