- Be responsible for the operational performance, service and improvement of the Collections function in a newly created teams
- Focuses on supervising a regional team , taking responsibility for the integrity and accuracy of day-to-day financial cash collection operations to the required standards.
- Coach and develop team leaders to improve capability and performance
- Evaluate job performance standards, while completing periodic employee performance evaluations
- Provide management information to the business as required
- Accountable for imely queries/disputes resolution in accordance with SLAs and financial risk monitoring and identification as well as taking the appropriate action
- University/College degree in Finance
- Fluent English knowledge
- Minimum 3 years in Cash Collection field and minimum 1 year in people management
- Previous experience within SSC environment for a global company preferable.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers within organization
- Previous experience in transition is an advantage
Your compensation & benefits
- Outstanding salary and benefit package
- On-going trainings to develop your personal and professional skills
- We believe the health and happiness of our people is central to our success as a business – to achieve this we offer free health assessments to support your well-being.