- Ensuring that service requests are scheduled and attended in accordance with Service Level target timescales
- Handle outstanding incidents and update incident logs in a timely manner
- Manage the scheduling of engineers available time and escalate as required if availability is deemed to be insufficient
- Assign incidents to a designated group of engineers and direct them to carry out the required work within specified timescales
- Escalate any incidents and follow that escalation through to restoration of the ability to achieve stated targets
- Strong English and Italian language knowledge is essential
- Minimum intermediate level in Slovak Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge/experience of PC systems & components
- Experience of incident logging systems is an advantage,
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
Your compensation & benefits
- Competitive salary Excellent working environment
- Provided formal and on the job training
- Stability but also a stepping stone in your career!
- If you are keen, enthusiastic and willing to learn we would like to hear from you!