- Sort, code and match invoices
- Process vendor invoices up for payment
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Maintain vendor files
- Assist with month end closing
- College or University degree (or in progress)
- Fluent English AND Italian language knowledge
- 0-2 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Some prior part time work or intern experience.
Your compensation & benefits
- Take the opportunity to be a part of something brand new and inspiring:
- be a member of the new team;
- work in an environment where new ideas are more then welcome;
- earn a fair, competitive salary and compensation package.