- Implement adaptation on the processes and manufacturing work station for existing products by improving the industrial performance, in manual process, automatic process & PLC (Programmable Logic Control).
- Involved in the specifications and quotation of new line architectures and industrial scenarios in order to meet Safety/Quality/Lead Times and productivity requirements.
- Ensure the deployment of principles and implements Lean/6 Sigma tools.
- Represent Manufacturing engineering function within the manufacturing meetings.
- Manage the capacities adaptation with the dedicated tools internal or external.
- Perform regular Queue Simulations, using the waiting queue design tool, in order to optimise Lead Times and assure capacity of the lines.
- Write operator work instructions for training.
- Contribute to the development of new products (manufacturability, feasibility)
- Study the feasibility & profitability of investments adapted to the needs.
- Qualifies means and processes, in plant but also at suppliers location.
- Pilots new productions ramp-up.
- He has a complementary expertise with Maintenance Engineer.
- Participates actively to PFMEA, MFMEA and is responsible for ensuring that process robustness continuously replies to the needs of quality.
- Manage in the ERP the updating of material, BOMs & routings when modifications are required by Engineering
- Manage in ad-hoc system the updating of the organizational structure of the shopfloor (production line, work centers, storage locations, …) when modifications are required
- Has relevant engineer degree
- Has a Lean knowledge
- Has a minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Is fluent in English language and has high level MS office skills
Your compensation & benefits
- Career opportunity
- Professional trainings
- Modern, inspirational work environment
- Interesting, challenging tasks
- Young, dynamic, international team
- Attractive compensation package