FeladatokWhat are my responsibilities?
• Participate in aircraft propulsion system architecture design and development
• Prepare and handle Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), Functional Hazard Analysis (FHA) and System Safety Analysis (SSA)
• Manage the safety assessment and translate to requirements
• Perform safety evaluations from development to the manufacturing phase
• Work on certification programs together with development teams
• Facilitate safety reviews throughout the development process
ElvárásokWhat do I need to qualify for this job?
• University degree (electrical engineer, mechatronics engineer or other relevant degrees)
• Experience in safety assessment / engineering
• Ability to effectively work in project team
• Capability to cooperate in English
• Precise and quality oriented behaviour
• Experience with aviation industry standards
• Experience in and passion for electric drive system design or operation
• Knowledge in defining and following safety design
Amit kínálunkWhat do we offer?
• Inspiring daily work
• Modern working environment
• High impact R&D projects
• Career opportunities
• International working environment
• Competitive compensation package