- Ensure and monitor that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services
- Maintain problem and task records to ensure that such problems are fully documented within the relevant reporting system(s).
- Make and drive root cause investigations, problem investigations
- Maintain known error database updating with relevant solutions
- Make regularly reporting tasks according to the expectations.
- Ensure that agreed service levels are measured and monitored on an ongoing basis
- Review problems in conjunction with service level agreements to identify any issues and their impacts; specifies any required changes.
- Fluency in English AND German both written and spoken
- Any European language is an advantage
- min, 3 years experience as Incident manager, Problem manager
- Good understanding of Network Solution (voice/Data)
- Excellent communication and Customer care
- User level of Ms Office
- Team-player attitude and customer-oriented thinking
Your compensation & benefits
- Supportive corporate culture
- Inspiring working teams
- Competitive salary and benefit package (including shift allowance)
- Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
- Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
- Private health insurance package