- Coordinate and follow up the Dutch requests
- Follow up router’s delivery status and technicians’ schedule
- Handle outgoing and incoming calls
- To ensure the client is kept continuously and proactively informed on the progress of the submitted requests and that client relationship is developed and maintained.
- Ensure clear and polite telephone and e - mail communication
- Ensure these requests are executed within agreed deadlines in line with the Customer Service Level Agreement
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- 1-2 years of experience in a multinational environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong negotiation and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and coordinating skills
- Can-do attitude and accuracy
- Resistance to monotony
Your compensation & benefits
- Opportunities for technical development
- Provided formal and on the job training
- Modern working environment
- Stability but also a stepping stone in your career!
- If you are keen, enthusiastic and willing to learn we would like to hear from you!
Minden állás megtekintése >